- 1. Milk 1 Cups
- 2. Heavy Cream 2 Cups
- 3. Strawberry Essence or Crush 4 Tablespoons
- 4. Corn Starch 1 Teaspoons
- 5. Essence 1 Teaspoons
1. Take a bowl and take 2 3 tspn milk and add cornflour mix till then it gets rid from lumps.
2. Now take a pan and add remaining milk and boil it when one boil comes add the cornflour mixture and stirr it for 4 5 min till it started thickens.
3. Now whipp the cream with help of electronic blender ( i used the sweet one so no need to add extra sugar.
4. Now cool the milk and tgen then add it into the whipped cream and one again blend it.
5. Now add strawberry crush/essence and vanilla essence and once again blend it now put it into the freezer for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours blend it for atleast 5 min and them put it into a container for 4 to 6 hours
7. Your ice-cream is ready serve immediately ???