Prawns Roast Recipes
- 1. Shelled and deveined Prawns 200 Grams
- 2. Ginger garlic paste 3 Tablespoons(just crush them using a blender)
- 3. Chilli Powder 2 Teaspoons
- 4. Pepper powder 1 Teaspoons
- 5. Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons
- 6. Onion Finely chopped 1 Cups
- 7. Tomatoes Finely chopped 1 Nos
- 8. curry leaves sprigs 2 Nos
- 9. Cooking oil 3 Tablespoons(I used Coconut oil)
- 10. salt 1 Taste
1. Marinate cleaned prawns with salt ,1/2 tsp pepper powder, 1/2 tsp chilly powder, a pinch turmeric powder and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste.
2. Keep aside for 20 minutes.
3. Fry them in oil , let it half cook.
4. Keep aside
5. In the same pan with rest oil , add chopped onions with rest ginger garlic paste and saute well.
6. Add remaining pepper, chilli and turmeric powder , saute well and add finely chopped tomatoes to the mix.
7. Missed to click the photo with tomatoes, when tomatoes starts leaving oil behind , add the fried prawns , saute and let it rest for 5 more minutes.
8. Now Move to a serving dish.Enjoy.
9. Best with rice , rotis , breads